First, what do we regret the most?
And for the big picture: what do people regret the most before they die?
1. “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
2. “I wish I didn’t work so hard.”
3. “I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.”
4. “I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.”
5. “I wish that I had let myself be happier.”
So what can you do to live a life without regret?
Join over 151,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.